GST Registration Cost Starts from – ₹ 999/-
Fill the below details to Get Free Quote
- Get GST Number for Your Business in Just 3 – 5 days.
Step 1: Fill up the Contact Form
Step 2: Our Expert will Get in Touch with You
Step 3: Our Expert will Ask for KYC Documents
Step 4: Our Expert will Apply for Gst Registration Online
What are the Documents Required For Online GST Registration
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- Colour Scan Copy of PAN Card – Self Attested
- Colour Scan Copy of Aadhar Card – Self Attested
- Latest Electricity Bil For Registered Office Address Proof
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Proof of business registration
- Incorporation certificate ( Applicable only for Company / LLP )
- Digital Signature ( Applicable only for Company / LLP )
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory ( Applicable only for Company / LLP )
Who Should Apply For Compulsory GST Registration ?
- Individuals registered under the Indirect Taxations law’s like Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
* w.e.f 1st April 2019, CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs.
Why GST Registration is Essential ?
- Gst Registration For normal registered businesses helps them to Take input tax credit and Make interstate sales without restrictions
- GST For Composition dealers helps them to do Limited compliance, Less tax liability, High working capital
- GST For businesses that voluntarily take GST registration i.e. Below Rs. 40 lakhs turnover helps them to Take input tax credit, Make interstate sales without restrictions, Register on e-commerce websites and increase the business, Have a competitive advantage compared to other businesses
- Better Credibility in Market as most of the gst registered business deals with registered dealers only
What are the Penalties under GST Law ?
- Not having GST Registration : 100% tax Due or Rs10,000. Whichever is higher
- Not giving GST invoice : 100% tax due or Rs10,000. Whichever is higher
- Incorrect Invoicing : Rs 25,000
- Not filing GST Tax Returns : For Nil Return its Rs 20 Per Day, Regular Returns Rs 50 Per Day.
- Choosing Composition Scheme even if not eligible : 100% tax due or Rs10,000. Whichever is higher
Why GST was introduced in India ?
Elimination of Multiple Taxes: One of the Main benefits of GST is the elimination of multiple indirect taxes that use to exists earlier. So many taxes have been replaced by introduction of GST. Taxes like excise, octroi, sales tax, Service tax, CENVAT, turnover tax etc have been abolished and submerged under common tax called GST.
Saving More Money: GST applicability has resulted in the elimination of double tax charging system in india on common man Through this, the price of goods and services have been reduced & helped the common man to save more money.
Ease of business: Gst has been brought on For Ease of Doing Business GST has brought the concept of “One Nation One Tax”. Unhealthy competition that existed earlier between the States that has benefited businesses wishing to do interstate business.
Cascading Effect Reduction: From manufacturing to consumption, GST is applicable at all stages on value addition. It is also providing tax credit benefits at every stage in the chain. In the earlier times, at every stage, the margin used to get added and tax was paid on the whole amount. Under GST the businesses are taking benefit of Input Tax Credit and tax is being paid on the amount of value addition. GST has reduced the cascading effect of tax thereby reducing the cost of the product and lead to cost reduction.
More Employment: As GST has reduced the cost of products, the demand for some products and services have increased. With the increase in demand, to meet the increase demand we need to increase supply, for that there is need of employees hence it lead to more employment.
Increase in GDP: Higher the demand, higher will be the production and Supply . This enturn results in a higher GDP.
Reduction in Tax Evasion: As The GST has been destination based tax and also a single tax that includes various earlier taxes has made the system efficient with fewer chances of Tax Evasion.
Increase in Revenue: With the introduction of GST regime, 17 indirect taxes have been replaced into a single tax, there has been increase i demand so The increase in product demand means a higher tax revenue for state and central government.
Frequently Asked Questions on Online GST Registration:
1. Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
2. Taxable person who supplies goods and the annual turnover of his business is above 40 lakhs and the one who supplies services with annual turnover of rupees 20 lakhs.
3. Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person.
4. Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor.
5. Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism.
6. Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
7. Every e-commerce aggregator.
Yes, You can Register at a commercial or a residential place.
CGST is Nothing but Central Goods and Service Tax.
IGST is Integrated Goods and Service Tax.
SGST is State Goods and Service Tax
Any specialized agency of UNO (United Nations Organisation) or any multilateral financial institution and organization notified under the United Nations Act, 1947 Consulate or Embassy of foreign countries
Any other person notified by the Board/Commissioner
The Central Government or State Government based on the recommendation of the GST Council, notify exemption from registration to specific persons.
Yes, the Process of GST Registration is Completely Online You don't need to Personally Visit any government Office for getting Registration Certificate.
Yes We Also File GST Return. Charges for GST Return Filing Starts from Rs. 500/- Per return.
GST Registration In Mumbai, GST Registration In Thane, All india Online GST Registration Service